New KENT CHRISTIAN SCHOOLMIDDLE SCHOOL
6th, 7th, and 8th Grades
New Kent Christian School is expanding to offer 6th-8th Grades. With our small class sizes, we can personalize instruction for your child’s strengths, interests, and learning preferences!
Excellence in Education from a Christian Perspective.
Our philosophy doesn’t come from what sounds good or trendy at the moment. Instead, our teacher-led, character-building philosophy comes from a biblical foundation—Proverbs 22:6a, “Train up a child in the way he should go.” We offer structure and organization because that helps students know what to expect—and what’s expected of them—but also because 1 Corinthians 14:40 says, “Let all things be done decently and in order.”
PRICING & REGISTRATION
- $6,500.00 (MOST AFFORDABLE TUITION IN A 50 MILE RADIUS!)
- TUITION IS GUARANTEED NOT TO EXCEED A 3% INCREASE EVERY YEAR IN GRADES 7-12
- $350.00 CURRICULUM FEE **WAIVED FOR THE FIRST 15 STUDENTS**
- SIBLING DISCOUNT $500.00
- ELECTIVE FEES AND ACTIVITIES FEES TO BE DETERMINED
- CLASS SIZE NOT TO EXCEED 15 STUDENTS PER TEACHER
- WE WILL ADJUST THE CLASS SIZES BASED ON THE NEED
- EACH CLASS WILL HAVE ITS OWN SPACE (INDIVIDUAL CLASSROOM)
ELECTIVES TO BE OFFERED
WHEN WE HAVE 20 TO 30 MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS.
WE WILL ALLOW HOMESCHOOLED STUDENTS TO JOIN OUR TEAMS TO COMPETE IN ORGANIZED SPORTS!
- ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK IN THE CLASSROOM WITH K-3 STUDENTS TO HELP WITH READING AND MATH SKILLS. THE GOAL IS TO DEVELOP A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT PROMOTES TRUST AND TEAMWORK AMONG STUDENTS.
- ALL MIDDLE STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE 30 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE WORK TO BE PROMOTED TO THE NEXT GRADE
- ALL COMMUNITY SERVICE WORK MUST BE APPROVED BY THE TEACHER AND SIGNED OFF ON BY THE PARENT
PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
WE PLAN TO
- HAVE A TOTAL OF 100 MIDDLE SCHOOLERS 6-8TH
- HAVE A TOTAL OF 128 HIGH SCHOOLERS 9-12TH
- BREAK GROUND ON AN 18,000 SQUARE FOOT MULTIPURPOSE BUILDING IN 2024. IT WILL HOLD 14 CLASSROOMS, A GYM WITH LOCKER ROOMS, AND A KITCHEN
- HAVE A TOTAL SCHOOL ENROLLMENT BY 2028 OF 375 FOR K-12!
TO GET THERE WE WILL
- ACHIEVE A MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM BY STAYING COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE IN ACADEMICS
- KEEP CLASS SIZES 15 STUDENTS OR LESS
- OFFER A QUALITY EDUCATION AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
- WELCOME STUDENTS FROM HENRICO, HANOVER, WILLIAMSBURG, CHARLES CITY, WEST POINT
- LAUNCH A CAPITAL CAMPAIGN TO RAISE MONEY FOR BUILDING